Bainum Family Foundation Scholarship for ECE BAS Students - North Seattle College students Only
The Bainum Family Foundation scholarship provides limited financial support to students enrolled in the Early Childhood Education Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.S.) program. This funding is available on a quarterly basis in Winter 2020, Spring 2020, Summer 2020, and Fall 2020.
Deadlines for 2019-20 school year are:
- Winter Quarter: Nov 25 2019
- Spring Quarter: Feb 24 2019
BFF funds may be awarded for tuition, fees, books, academic supplies, Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) fees, and any other expense that creates a barrier to your success in our program. Priority goes toward covering gaps in tuition and fees. The item you are requesting must have a value of more than $50 (i.e. night parking passes and inexpensive books cannot be requested). For students requesting tuition: this is a scholarship of last resort, meaning students must apply for financial aid and any other scholarships they are eligible for first, such as the Childcare Aware Bachelor Pathways Scholarship, before they can be awarded this funding.
Eligibility – Students Must:
- Be admitted to the ECE BAS program
- Not have outstanding debt to the college
- Completed FAFSA/WASFA (unless your citizenship status makes you ineligible) for the quarter in which the student is applying
- Qualify for WA state resident tuition rates